A must have.. A must buy…
Is it the framing that makes these pieces stand out? Is it the designs that make these pieces stand out? Or is it the price tags that make these pieces stand out? Irrespective, when we combine all three aspects, these June-July must haves really stand out.
Coming from some of the world’s most renowned jewellery designers, these pieces hark back to the Greco-Roman age of classic beauty. These items are almost contradictory in their design, because they look so simple, and so effortless, but on closer examination the detail is something to be marvelled at.
With designs by Bulgari, Oscar de la Renta and Dior featuring as my favourites in US Harpers Bazaar July amalgamation, the truth is, you could ask 30 different people what their favourite piece is, and you could get 30 different answers. But to be honest, I don’t really like the skull pieces. I don’t see the point, or the beauty in these items, especially when contrasted to the other more aesthetic items.
For those of you who view accessories as more than just items to be looked at, this is for you. Each piece has its own personality and its own story.
Items on show are as follows:
1. Wilfredo Rosado earring $12,800
2. Simon Teakle ring, $5,500
3. Noor Fares pendant, $10,208
4. Bottega Veneta ring, $940
5. Danielle Queller earring, $8,360
6. Amedeo ring, $3,200
7. Stephen Dweck Jewelry ring, $1,685
8. Stephen Russell brooch, POA
9. Bulgari necklace, POA
10. Fred Leighton brooch, POA
11. Oscar de la Renta necklace, $890
12. Elizabeth Locke ring, $3,850
13. Amedeo pendant, $3,000
14. Noor Fares pendant, $10,208
15. Cathy Waterman necklace, POA
16. Elizabeth Locke pendant, $6,050
17. Wilfredo Rosado ring, $10,200
18. Wilfredo Rosado pendant, $6,400
19. AH Jewels brooch, POA
20. Amedeo pendant, $2,800
21. Amedeo brooch, POA
22. Coomi pendant, $14,800
23. Amedeo ring, $2800
24. Jill Heller Jewelry ring, $1,600
25. Stephen Dweck Jewelry ring, $1.585
26. Noor Fares ring, POA
27. Dior Fine Jewelry earring, POA
28. Amedeo pendant, $4,000
29. Camilla Dietz Bergeron cuff, $1,250
30. Puro Losselliani ring, $719.
Be Guided by the Guild.